Level 1

Congratulations! You leveled up, but you aren't logged in so we can't save your points.

Work starts at 8:00
3 Hypes | 1 Bashes

Work Starts At 8:00

90% of my morning routine is sitting on the couch staring, the other 10% is running around in a late, naked panic.

xbekkixohxbt2f xbekkixohxbt2f
Uploaded on Dec 11, 2013

Categories memes

Tags late, meme, morning, work

Show More