- A termination date is scheduled for a contractor.
- Hitachi ID Identity Manager reminds the manager that the date can be changed before it passes.
- Access is automatically disabled on the termination date.
- Accounts are deleted at a later date.
- Lifecycle events, such as hires and terminations, can be scheduled.
- Sequences of events, such as advance warnings before the termination date and actual deletion at a later date, are also automated.
To see more videos about Hitachi ID Identity Manager visit:
Flag This Item