Flag This Item
Uploaded by: HitachiID on Jun 1, 2012
Help locked out user with domain secure kiosk account
- User locks out Windows login password.
- User signs in with a domain-level secure kiosk account.
- A kiosk-mode web browser is launched.
- User enters his network login ID.
- User answers security questions.
- User chooses a new password.
- Web browser is closed.
- User signs into Windows with the new password.
- Access to self-service password reset from a locked out PC.
- No client software is installed on the PC.
To view more concept animations visit: http://hitachi-id.com/password-manager/overview/concept-animations.html