Unlocking a User Who Forgot his McAfee/Safeboot Password
- User forgot the password he must type to unlock his encrypted hard disk.
- User calls the help desk and is routed to the HiTPM server.
- User identifies and authenticates himself over the telephone.
- User acts as an intermediary between CheckPoint boot software and HiTPM, passing codes in both directions.
- User receives and keys in an unlock code, enabling him to boot his OS.
- Access to key recovery for users with encrypted hard disk.
- Self-service process eliminates help desk calls and offers 24x7 service.
To view more videos about Hitachi ID Password Manager visit:
Flag This Item