Door window magnetic detector, also known as magnetic contact, is designed to protect doors, windows, sliding doors, sliding windows and cabinets and so on; widely used in wireless home or business security alarm system. It is divided into two parts: the sensor and the magnetic bar. When the sensor and the magnetic bar close together, the magnetic detector is ready for work. When the sensor is a certain distance away from the magnetic bar, the magnetic detector will immediately send out the alarming signal to notify the user.
More information go to http://www.alarmandaccessory.com
1) First of all, the installing location should be cleaned up.
2) Mount the sensor on the fixed doorframe or window frame by double-sided tape.
3) Mount the magnetic bar on the edge of a moveable door or window by either double-sided tape or screws.
4) If the surface of the frame is flat enough, double-sided tape is sufficient; otherwise, it is recommended to screw the mounting plate to the frame, then apply double-sided tape.
1) The distance of two parts should be less than 1-2 cm when the door or the window is closed.
2) Try to mount the detector as far away from the floor as possible to avoid damaging them. Mounting the sensors at a higher position will also result in better operating range.
3) Do not mount the detector to the exterior of the door or window, but always to the interior side to avoid being damaged or stolen by non-intended users.
Flag This Item