Flag This Item
Uploaded by: euinvest101 on May 1, 2012
Maurice Roufe Review :HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE TODAY ,One surefire way to quickly go out of business as a real estate option investor is
to buy options on properties that are not in demand in your local real estate market.
If you are smart, you will follow my advice and use the information that is
readily available on local economic, business, and real estate market conditions
to help you determine which types of properties to buy options on. This way, you
will be able to make an informed option buying decision, which is based on the
local supply and demand for a particular type of property. You can stay informed
of local market conditions by:
1. Reading local business and real estate-related publications.
2. Logging on to local college, chamber of commerce, business, and real
estate-related web sites.
3. Listening to and watching local business and real estate-related news
Attending networking functions with local business and real estate
But in addition to considering local property supply and demand, you need
to develop your own real estate option property selection criteria, which are
compatible with your personal interests, finances, and available time. This way,
you can focus on a specific type of property and not waste your time, money, and
energy pursuing properties in a willy-nilly fashion. Your option property selection
criteria should include the:
1. Types of properties you are interested in buying options on.
2. Property price range that you can afford to invest in.
3. Percentage of the purchase price that you can afford to pay for an option.
4. Geographical areas that you feel comfortable investing in.
The Most Profitable Types of Properties to Buy Options On
Why It's Best to Specialize in at Least
Two Different Types of Option Properties
How many different types of option properties you specialize in pretty much depends
on the size of your